A vertical sorter can be used to separate, combine or sort your goods flow by moving between two or three vertical levels. When floor space is relatively costly or limited, a vertical sorter can be the perfect solution.
Dependent of the destination, the AB switch moves vertically with a maintenance-friendly elevation portal, so your goods can continue their way to various levels at the high speed.
Features of the VanRiet AB Switch sorter:
- High capacity of maximally 3.000 units per hour;
- Easily adjustable input and output positions;
- Quick and easy assembly due to modular construction with standard components;
- Very reliable and compact construction;
- Maintenance-free elevation system;
- Flexible in set-up and operation;
- Personal safety is guaranteed in our system.