Since the establishment of the company in 1989, LCS Group is on the Italian and European market as a System Integrator, offering turnkey solutions for material handling and automatic warehouse.
The Group consists of three companies: LCS, LCS Automation and LCS Management Services.
LCS headquarter in Usmate Velate (MB) is responsible for internal logistic, industrial automation and baggage handling and reconciliation systems, offering:
- planning and supply of automated handling and storage systems;
- revamping of inhouse automatic material handling systems;
- software solutions, feasibility studies;
- service and maintenance activities.
LCS Automation in Rivalta di Torino (TO) is the company of the Group that is responsible for industrial automation, providing its customers with the highest possible innovation. The company offers:
- design, installation and supply of turnkey systems for industrial automation;
- welding islands;
- motorized transport systems;
- electrical, software and fluidic engineering;
- electric and electronic cabinets;
- robot programming;
- PLC design and commissioning and motion control systems;
- integration of mechanical equipment in existing plants.
LCS Management Services, at the headquarter of Usmate Velate (MB), offers organizational, managerial and technical consulting from professionals people who have held management positions in national and multinational companies, proposing a major opinion on the analysis and process management, on technical development, on the compliance verification and on the periodic activities review.